The views and opinions expressed in each piece or article are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or opinion of the team of rethink.mt, of any of its individual members, or of the Archdiocese of Malta.
Criteria for publishing
Want to participate in this ongoing conversation that seeks truth about the common good in today’s Malta?
rethink.mt seeks original contributions that inspire, raise intelligent questions and open to dialogue.
- We invite you to share inspiring stories left untold, but also to reframe old tired ones to wake us up from our slumber;
- We invite you to question or even lament societal assumptions, so we can all be re-attuned to the serious issues in our culture that we prefer to ignore;
- We invite you to articulate your well-reasoned opinion about social issues–and to do so passionately, while always respectfully;
- We invite you to shed new light on cultural wounds–while offering a ray of hope (devoid of naive optimism);
- We invite you to engage with or respond to pieces already published on rethink.mt so together we may reveal the many nuances of a common pursuit of truth about the kind of society we want to live in.